1) Emotions -- Compassion, Envy, Regret, Hope and Surprise.
3) Sexual Kinks -- Voyeurism, Bondage, Food Sex, Exhibitionism and Cross-dressing.
5) The Five Basic Tastes - Salty, Sweet, Bitter, Sour, Savoury (Umami)
7) The Five Elements -- either Asian - Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water or
Western - Earth, Air, Fire, Water, and Aether.
8) Cardinal Directions: North, East, South, West and Center or Up, Down, Left, Right, Center
16) Five Pieces of Furniture: chair, table, couch, desk and bed.
21) Stages of Day: Dawn, Noon, Afternoon, Evening/Dusk, Night.
23) Five Domestic Behaviors: Cooking, Cleaning, Napping, Watching the clock, Reading The Newspaper.
28) Five Stages of a Relationship: Confession, Touch, Kiss/Make Out, Sex/Physical or Emotional Intimacy, Morning After/Outcome/End of the Road.
29) Exploring a relationship through the five senses: Sight, Hearing, Touch, Smell and Taste.
**The Stages of Love: Attraction, Romance, Passion, Intimacy and Commitment.