- An entry announcing each week's theme will be posted every Wednesday (Feb. 1, Feb. 8, Feb. 15, Feb. 22 and March 1) at 12:01 EST. You will have until the following Tuesday (Feb. 7, Feb. 14, Feb. 21, Feb. 28 and March 7) to post your reply drabble(s) or ficlet(s). Late entries will not be accepted.
- The pairing(s) that you have claimed will be yours and only yours for the duration of the challenge.
- Please feel free to interpret each theme however you wish. Each drabble or ficlet can be self-contained, but all combined must create some sort of over-all story arc
- Ratings may range from G to NC-17 as long as you label your fics properly. Artwork or anything over 100 words or that contains sensitive or explicit material or character death, must be placed behind cut tags.
- Please use the following header:
Subject Line: fandom, pairing
Author's Notes (if applicable)
Please check out the Tag List. Let me know if you spot an error.
If you have questions or concerns, please comment below.